KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Blogging for three years and beyond

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Happy Birthday to me.....
Happy Birthday to me.....
Happy Birthday to my blog....
Happy Birthday to me......

I can't believe it. In a blink of an eye, I've been blogging for three years. That would mean I started blogging when I had only 1 kid and she was 2 years old then. Now I have 2 kids and they are 3 and 5 and I have 3 blogs and my first blog is 3. Lol!

This blog birthday is also my blogging anniversary. Because its my first blog it also happens to be the first time I started blogging. So, Happy Blogging Anniversary to me too. 3 years and I continue to enjoy blogging and am learning new things and getting to know new bloggers all the time.

Wanna know how I generated the birthday cake? Visit the The Generator Blog. You will love it and have lots of fun, I promise. Hehe. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me comments, especially those who have been with me right from the start. Thank you. I love it. :)

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary. I must say it's not easy to reach where you're now. It takes persistence. Nice little tool there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason,
    Thank you for sticking with me. Cheers!

    abel,
    Thanks. You will love the tool. Its got links to all sorts of cool generators. I even generated my blog header for my personal blog using a header generator. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday! Gosh, you are so much smarter than most three year olds I know! LOL.

    Best to you-

    Erin
    www.ExpectingExecutive.com
    Helping Women Manage Life's Details

    ReplyDelete
  4. erin,
    Thanks. Don't estimate the three year olds these days. I'm often outsmarted by my three year old. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday parenting times!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you !!!!!
    the cake looks nice ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sasha,
    Terima Kasih. This blog started out as Mumsgather you know. Halfway through, tukar nama.heheh.

    chanelwong,
    Thank you for coming to join the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to Mumsgather, Parenting Times (wah such a long name)
    Happy Birthday to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Lovely Mum; Miss Mumsgather :)

    Happy Bday 2 Ur Blog~!!!
    Congratulation, you've done such a tremendous works!

    Great job, may all the happiness for you and your beloved family.

    Hugs n kisses 4 ur sweet kiddies :)

    Have a pleasant day. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shireen,
    Wah got song summore. Thank you. Thank you.

    mamafiza,
    You are so flowery with your words as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY HAPPY BDAY & MANY MANY MORE TO COME!! I truly enjoy reading ur blogs & keep up the wonderful wrk

    ReplyDelete
  12. a&a'smom,
    Thank you for your support and encouraging words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, Parenting Times!!! Wishing you many many more years ahead!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...