Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Monday, September 17, 2007



Calling all ladies, your opinion needed

I know some of you ladies who follow this blog don't read my personal blog. Sorry. I confuse you gals with having so many blogs. Hahaha. I do regularly maintain all of them you know and I don't just fill them up with sponsored posts.

I usually fill this one with useful parenting articles, links, craft ideas and stories about my kiddoes. My personal blog is mostly about me, naturally. Whereas my Mothering Blog is a place to share stories with Mothers Only. I hope it will be a useful resource for Mothers. I talk about breastfeeding, pregnancy, toilet training, me-time and all those other "technical" mother stuff that only mothers would understand or care about.

Anyway, this is not what this post is about. I have just written a post on my personal blog on What men do when they "entertain" . So ladies or readers of this blog. Will you please head on over there to give me your opinion. I would really appreciate that. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...