KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Parent Workshop At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Mummy where is our beach?

I use to record my conversations with my girl on this blog but now that my boy is older I can record our conversations here as well. Last night before we went to sleep we had this conversation..

My Boy: Mummy where is our beach?

MG: Huh? What do you mean? We don't have a beach.

My Boy: Yes we do. Its at.... (names the old condo where we used to live)

MG: Oh that. Thats not a beach. Its a swimming pool. We don't have a beach.

My Boy: But we do. Where is the beach where we play sand castles?

MG: Hahaha. Oh that. No. That is not our beach. Its a public beach. It was in front of the hotel where we stayed during Chinese New Year.

My Boy: Oh. I want to go there.

Hahaha. I think he was disappointed. How lovely it would be if we did own our own beach. Lol!

4 comments:

  1. Who knows, when he's big enough, he might just build a little "beach" in his house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-n,
    Yes, that would be lovely. *dreaming*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but if he did have his own beach, he might be going, "Mummy, where's our forest preserve"? or something like that. Grass always greener... et cetera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest Preserve? Hmm... that would be a tough one. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...