We're thinking of taking the kids to Genting Highlands for the first time later on this year. They're 4 and 6 and we haven't taken them there before. In fact, we haven't been there ourselves in ages so we're quite lost now.
I have a few questions for those who have been there with young children.
- Where's the best place to stay. Must be affordable cos we have to bring our new maid along. We'd probably need a big family type room or two adjoining rooms. Don't know what is the best arrangement that would be the most economical as well. Some people tell me that First World Hotel is best because it is closest to the theme parks.
- What sort of activities is suitable for kids age 4 and 6. There are so many kiddy rides etc so we don't want to waste time wondering around or miss out something interesting for them. Just want to zoom in on the best. Hehe.
- For young kids, is the indoor theme park more suitable compared to the outdoor theme park? What can we do at both?
- Apart from the rides, are the shows or the snow place or whatever you call it recommended?
- What is the best time to go? We're thinking of just one night. Is it very packed during weekends? Would we have to queue up like mad just to get ticket to rides?
- How to purchase tickets to the rides? Is it different tickets for different rides or one covering all? Do we have to expect long queues that tire the children? (See, told you I was really blur about this. ;))
- Is there anything else I haven't thought of?
I hope that those who have been there can answer my questions or share their experience. If you have already written about it on your blog, could you please share your links? Thank you very much. :)