KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Tuesday, February 10, 2009



He certainly has a way with words

My boy is the most affectionate little boy. He also loves attention. Lots and lots of it. The other day his sister was practising piano. He was bored and felt left out so I told him to bring two cushions so we could lie down on the floor near the piano to chit chat.

"Mummy, look at me lah, mummy, look at me."

When I turned to look at him, he touched my face and said...

"Mummy, I like to look at you. I like to look at your eyes, your nose, your mouth. I like to look at you. Look at me lah, mummy. Why you look at the ceiling? I am not on the ceiling...."

He is such a sweet and dear little boy. He is the most charming, little gentleman. And he certainly has a way with words! :)

7 comments:

  1. hahaha...he's so loving dearly boy. So lucky to have him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, heart also melted by his words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. henny,
    We are all lucky to have our kids. :)

    Elaine,
    Melted like butter.

    mama23beas,
    :) The perfect valentine's day words. lol.

    Ann,
    Then I had to smother him with hugs and kisses. Hmm... the little one must know that and has mommy all wrapped up round his little finger. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, my young son, cruz also do the same thing. Everytime when i sleep with them, Cruz will ask me to turn and look at him, he will put his hand round my neck (really like a lover) and look into my eyes and smile...how sweet right? :)sometime he will whispering on my ear saying " i like mummy" hahahhahahahhah, like u said my heart melted like butter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i will melt if my future son says that to me.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...