Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Friday, February 13, 2009



Singing for Charity

The kindy teacher told me that my boy has been selected to sing in a project for charity. 16 of them were selected to sing together. The teacher told me that they were selected based on good behaviour, not on talent. Hahaha. I guess it will be easier to control the kids when they are out. "But you have to pay for the costumes" she added. Thats not new.

I think my boy will be really thrilled. End of last year, he had followed me to the kindy to watch his sister practise for her year end concert. Ever since then, he has wanted to perform in a concert. Hahaha.

Sometimes, he would ask me to watch his "concert" (assembly) in the mornings. lol. He just can't wait to perform. Now, he'll get his chance and not be a shadow to his cheh cheh. :)

3 comments:

  1. i am sure ur boy will be thrilled! :)

    thanks for droppig by my blog, i'll add u onto my blogroll, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it going to be his first time in performing? He must be very happy and count down the day. Mom should 'take care' his good mood then :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie,
    Yes, he is thrilled. Yesterday he came home and showed me some dance steps he had learned.

    henny,
    Haha. Usually, he is in a good mood but must take care of his health to make sure he does not fall sick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...