Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Friday, April 24, 2015



Standard 5 Science KSSR Chapter 6 Characteristics Of Light

As promised in my previous post, here is the slideshow for the topic on Characteristics Of Light which is covered in the KSSR syllabus in Chapter 6 of the Standard 5 Science textbook for SJKC. I prepared this for my boy but feel free to use this with your kids.

I have done the slides in two languages, English and with Mandarin translation (I used google translate, pleco and other translation apps to translate the words since I don't know Chinese). I have also included the pinyin. This is because I don't know Chinese and my boy's Chinese is not very good. So, this is helpful for us. Please note that the Chinese and pinyin serve merely as a general guide to us and may not be hundred percent accurate since I am relying on translation software and books, not from personal knowledge of Mandarin Chinese.

I have tried to follow the textbook as closely as possible so that it is more relevant for the Year 5 students. You will find this very useful because it is not easy to find bilingual material that closely follows the school KSSR Year 5 Science syllabus.

The topics include:

  • How Light Travels
  • Formation Of Shadows
  • Reflection Of Light
  • Applications Of Reflection Of Light
  • Refraction Of Light (Refraction of Light was not previously covered in the KBSR syllabus so if you get an old workbook, you may not find this part included)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...