Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hmm.... Book Tag.... What next?

Mama22beas tagged me. So here's my say (I'm lazy today. So my answers are short and sweet lah)

1) Total number of books I've owned: Kenot remember. Too many. We love to read. We've got a good collection of books on our book shelves. Mr MG's section is Finance, Investing, Health and Comic Books, mine mostly cookbooks, self-help books, health books, PC reference books (which we kongsi) and magazines and toddler and baby has their own shelf too. We devour books all the time and hope to pass that love on to the kids.

2) The last book I bought: "You are what you eat" by Dr Gillian McKeith. I told ya I love to eat!

3) The last book I read = the last book I bought.

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me
a) The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman - Excellent Relationship book tho found in the Christian Books Section its a good read for all. Very simple concept but very true.

b) Don't sweat the small stuff by Richard & Kris Carlson - Hmm another self help book. Help!

c) My Merck Manual as well as The Medical Advisor - The Complete Guide to Alternative & Conventional Treatments. Hey! Thats two. I know how to count but since they're both medical might as well put them together :P

d) The Best of Chinese Cooking by Betty Yew. I told you I love to eat!

e) What to Expect Series by Eisenberg, Murkoff & Hathaway. I've got them all from What to Expect When You're Expecting to What to Expect the First Year and What to Expect the Toddler Years. Kiasu parent here need to refer to books every now and then.

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs.

i) Bkworm - cos its obvious she's a bookworm
ii) Shopping Mum - wanna know what books she shops for
iii) Cherry - just curious
iv) msau - just curious
v) MrsT - just curious

P.S. To the 5 ppl I tagged. Don't worry if you're too lazy to pass the baton. These tags and memes can get rather tiresome sometimes after a while don't you think?


Popular Posts