Here are some of the things I think don't get said on first dates. Care to share some others? For those who are married/been together for a long time, do you still remember your first dates?
- "Eeeeyeea! You ate all my meehoon!" (While sharing a plate of meehoon mee)
- "Lets ta pau/eat faster. Tonite got F1/M-I."
- "I think I forgot to brush my teeth this morning."
- "Your shirt got hole already lah."
- "What time is it? Five minutes later...... "What time is it?"
- "That waiter/waitress is not bad looking man!"
- "Can you pay first? I forgot my wallet."
- "I insist we go Dutch. I believe in equal rights."
- "How come your hands feels so sweaty?"
Anyone going on a first date soon? Here's some tips for the guys and gals. I think they're too cliche and common sense knowledge though. So here's MG's tip : Just be yourself. No need to go all out to impress. Simple isn't it?