Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Friday, July 01, 2005



Tit for Tat

When she was younger, Toddler loves to have her back scratched before she sleeps. Now she just loves to be scratched. (Not just the back alone). She would point to various parts of her body (arms, legs, back, neck, ears, eyes etc) and say "Here itchy." and since it helps her to sleep, I usually oblige if I'm not too tired. Otherwise, I tell her "Itchy? Scratch yourself." Hehehe.

Last night, I was scratching my arm when....

Toddler: "Mummy, here itchy? Mosquito bite you?" (pointing to my arm)

She then proceeded to scratch my arm for me and when she was done, she gave my shoulder a pat and smiled at me.

"Tit for tat. You scratch my back, I scratch you back."

16 comments:

  1. awwww......:) so sweet. kids (when they are small n havent reached the BIG 10 yrs old) are really very cute. ;) aftr that....haiyooo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me think of the scene--monkey scratcing each other back on the tree leh :D.
    yar, we show we care for them, they will learn to care too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yvylyn, you one of those kids ah?

    twinsmom, who'r u calling a monkey???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwww.. so sHwwWeeeEt n lovely!! *imagine ur toddler says "here itchy" while pointing at the body parts* so cuteeeeeeee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. a&a'smom5:19 PM, July 01, 2005

    That's a beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used to get my late grandma to scratch my back when i was a kid :P i do it for her too hahah.. patting my back was another thingie to get me to sleep when i was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's too cute..!! wonder when chloe is gonna scratch my back too.. heheh!!

    MrsT

    ReplyDelete
  8. reminds me of the time wen my mom used to ask us scratch her itchy back...then few weeks ago i bumped my head and she lovingly rub-rub. =) man, how come i owes rmbr the bad stuff and forget little sweet stuff life this?! shame on me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that..your girl so sweet.

    err..i dun think boy will do that :( but sometime he got good temper he will do many thing as i ask him to do like massage my shoulder, help me throw rubbish and ect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone, Thanks for your comments. Dunno what happened to earlier reply. Lost somewhere in blogosphere. Hmmm....How come everyone likes their back scratched??? Mr MG oso...

    ReplyDelete
  11. come join me lar, my chinese zodiac is monkey mah, no matter how I call ppl monkey, I ended up calling myself hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hhmmm...dont know la. i just know that when i was a kid - i was the TOO friendly kind. the one who would follow any stranger if they stretched out their arms to me. my mum told me i used to stand at the front gate n cry becoz i wanted to follow the evryone who passed by my house but didnt take me along. ;)) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hhmmm...dont know la. i just know that when i was a kid - i was the TOO friendly kind. the one who would follow any stranger if they stretched out their arms to me. my mum told me i used to stand at the front gate n cry becoz i wanted to follow the evryone who passed by my house but didnt take me along. ;)) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yvylyn, ppl got separation anxiety, you terbalik pulak.

    ReplyDelete
  15. no wonder la, now oso like terbalik only!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...