KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Parent Workshop At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Friday, January 12, 2007



Compliment or Insult?

While I was at the hair salon, I had this conversation with the hairstylist.

Hairstylist: You are very lucky! Your hair is very nice. You don't have any white hair at all.

MG: Oh, the white hair will come soon.

The hairstylist beamed probably thinking that she had paid me a compliment. I wonder, did she realise that she had actually insulted me instead? She was indirectly telling me I look old, old enough to be sporting white hair!

Boo Hoo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Aiyo... Its the same when someone told me I'm matured - compliment or insult? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Paris,
    I can see from your blog postings that you have a matured personality and thats a compliment! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...