Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Caring Boy

I have written about how affectionate my little boy is and this is another example of it.


One night I was really sleepy but the kids were still wide awake (from having had too good an afternoon nap). So I gave them a sticker book each and asked them to sit on my bed with me to play because I was too tired to chat with or read to them.


My boy wanted me to help him stick his marvel characters which he couldn't find so I sleepily found and stuck them for him. Stick. Stick. Stick. He hugged me tight and said......


"Are you okay mummy? Nevermind mummy, I hug hug you."


Then we stuck a few more marvel bad guys. Stick. Stick. Stick. I started to yawn till my eyes filled with tears. He wiped my eyes and said........


"Nevermind mummy, I wipe your eyes for you."


Then we stuck some marvel good guys. Stick. Stick. Stick. I yawned some more. He clamped my mouth close together and said....


"Nevermind mummy, I close your mouth for you."


Lol.

Popular Posts