Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Thursday, November 06, 2008



My Caring Boy

I have written about how affectionate my little boy is and this is another example of it.


One night I was really sleepy but the kids were still wide awake (from having had too good an afternoon nap). So I gave them a sticker book each and asked them to sit on my bed with me to play because I was too tired to chat with or read to them.


My boy wanted me to help him stick his marvel characters which he couldn't find so I sleepily found and stuck them for him. Stick. Stick. Stick. He hugged me tight and said......


"Are you okay mummy? Nevermind mummy, I hug hug you."


Then we stuck a few more marvel bad guys. Stick. Stick. Stick. I started to yawn till my eyes filled with tears. He wiped my eyes and said........


"Nevermind mummy, I wipe your eyes for you."


Then we stuck some marvel good guys. Stick. Stick. Stick. I yawned some more. He clamped my mouth close together and said....


"Nevermind mummy, I close your mouth for you."


Lol.

8 comments:

  1. LOL!! that's very cute of your boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet of your little boy. I'm sure u feel so warm right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you finally close your eyes and nap, he say:"mommy, I help you open your eye."

    ReplyDelete
  4. contentedmom,
    I get a dose of that almost daily from my superglue. Hahaha.

    ling,
    He's always like that. Very affectionate.

    annie,
    At the time, I felt warm AND sleepy. Hahaha.

    twinsmom,
    Hahahahaha. Thats a good one. I heard that you have good news? Congratulations if its true. You know I can't read chinese lah. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so heartwarming...he's so sweet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. His a such a sensitive & caring new age boy! Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. blurblur,
    He is huggly and sticky like that right from the time he was a baby.

    oliveoylz,
    I think they're new age only right till before their teens. After that they may revert to old age. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...