Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, February 14, 2005

I love.........

Since its Valentine's Day and I'm in the mood for love, might as well blog about all the things that I love....
  • I love my husband
  • I love my baby and toddler
  • I love my family, my dad, my brothers and sisters
  • I love my simple home
  • I love to sing
  • I love soft, soothing and relaxing music, yeap the kind that they play in elevators and lounges because they just sort of fade in the background and is not jarring
  • I love broadway show tunes
  • I love prawn fritters and fried wantans and char koay teow and nasi lemak and hawker food and..... oh dear, I guess I just love good food and a good drink every now and then
  • I love the air after the rain, the wonderful fresh smell and feel
  • I love the rain
  • I love the beach, walking barefoot on the soft sand and the sound of the waves splashing
  • I love to watch my babies sleep and I love to smell my babies, all 3 of them (hubby included hehe)
  • I love flowers. They're so soft, colourful and lovely
  • I love perfume
  • I love to do cross stitch
  • I love to cook
  • I love to read and I love a good book
  • I love to write
  • I love to blog
  • I love home cooked food and the smell of the food cooking
  • I love........

There's too many things that I love, I could go on and on but better stop here and go wake a sleeping hubby to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day. We never really "celebrate" Valentine's Day although some years we get a heart shaped cake to share just for the fun of it but its not necessary for us to try to say I love you on this one day... because every day is important to show our loved ones in little ways that we care for them.

Popular Posts