Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Monday, February 14, 2005



I love.........

Since its Valentine's Day and I'm in the mood for love, might as well blog about all the things that I love....

  • I love my husband
  • I love my baby and toddler
  • I love my family, my dad, my brothers and sisters
  • I love my simple home
  • I love to sing
  • I love soft, soothing and relaxing music, yeap the kind that they play in elevators and lounges because they just sort of fade in the background and is not jarring
  • I love broadway show tunes
  • I love prawn fritters and fried wantans and char koay teow and nasi lemak and hawker food and..... oh dear, I guess I just love good food and a good drink every now and then
  • I love the air after the rain, the wonderful fresh smell and feel
  • I love the rain
  • I love the beach, walking barefoot on the soft sand and the sound of the waves splashing
  • I love to watch my babies sleep and I love to smell my babies, all 3 of them (hubby included hehe)
  • I love flowers. They're so soft, colourful and lovely
  • I love perfume
  • I love to do cross stitch
  • I love to cook
  • I love to read and I love a good book
  • I love to write
  • I love to blog
  • I love home cooked food and the smell of the food cooking
  • I love........

There's too many things that I love, I could go on and on but better stop here and go wake a sleeping hubby to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day. We never really "celebrate" Valentine's Day although some years we get a heart shaped cake to share just for the fun of it but its not necessary for us to try to say I love you on this one day... because every day is important to show our loved ones in little ways that we care for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...