Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

Tuesday, August 09, 2005



New Avatar

As of today, I've changed my Avatar to reflect baby's new walking status. I've also changed my description from "mother to a baby and toddler" to "mother to a boy and girl". Since baby has started walking and is 15 1/2 months old, I can hardly call him a baby now. (Time really flies!) He's a toddler now and what does that make toddler? At 3 years plus, she can hardly be considered a toddler now, a pre-schooler is probably a more correct description.

So, from now on, I shall just simply refer to them as "my girl" and "my boy" and Mr MG is of course "my man".

Just a short post today becos, I'm filled with negative emotions today namely:

  • Fear
  • Frustration
  • Stress
  • Anger
  • Unhappiness

... in that order. (*Big Sigh*) Don't even have the mood to blog and thats not like me. Normally, writing is therapeutic for me. But today.... I've even lost that desire. I'm playing with Avatars to cheer myself up but its not helping very much. (I created the Avatar from Otaku Avatar Maker). Think I'll go and feed and play with my two lovelies now so that I can turn my negative feelings into:

  • Love
  • Laughter
  • Sunshine
  • Happiness
  • Peace


8 comments:

  1. blues?? okok, remember i read a very meaningful email as below:

    we have 2 choices on how to start ur day.
    1st: choose to be happy.
    2nd: choose to be unhappy.
    so when u make the 1st choice then ur day will automatically be delighted and fill with joys and happiness, coz everything u see will turn out to be great & nice. but if u make the 2nd choice, everything will be in dark side. this is bcoz everything will be affected by ur bad mood, then sure won't have any good thing happen by then.

    so, make ur choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are having a "spooky" day. I get it often too.. but it also goes away soon.
    Hope you feel better soon.. MG.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just saw your new avatar on my comment. cute!
    play wit the children and have some fun, i'm sure you'll feel better in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. I am feeling depressed too due to 1st born having bad viral fever & this damn haze today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you said time flies , so in a matter of time you will feel the positive emotions again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shiaulin, thanks for the positive message.

    Big Bok, Yah, we all spring back, donch we? :)

    domesticgoddess, I left the link for you. You can make one too.

    a&a'smom, I hope your kid gets better soon.

    thquah, thanks. I shall remember that. This too... shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better. Or at least, the new found skill by your boy will leave you no time to feel lousy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...