First, let me share how I store our drinking water. Our tap water is not very clean at times. After boiling, I can see lots of sediments collected at the bottom of the flask or water container. I usually boil water once a day using an electric kettle. I would boil two rounds of water. One, just enough to fill up my hot water flask. I throw any balance water from the previous day away to get rid of the sediments. I leave the second round of boiled water in the kettle to cool, after which I would pour them into plastic containers and tupperwares for drinking.
What am I worried about or what is wrong with my system?
- I presently do not use any water filters
- I am worried that storing water in plastic containers would cause the plastic and other chemicals to leach into the water (sometimes the water has a funny smell)
- By cooling the water in the kettle itself, the filamens get rusty.
I have many questions for my readers. I hope you can answer them as I need a little help in this area. I have also seen many people buying water from water kiosk machines. Is that any good?
- Do you use a water filter and what type? Indoor or outdoor?
- What type of water do you drink? (Pure Distilled water? Boiled tap water? Purified water? Mineral water?) Which is better?
- How do you store your water?
Related links for me to check out when free:
What type of water do you drink?