KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Monday, October 10, 2005



Not so merry-go-round

I hate being sick!
But there's one more thing I hate more than being sick.
I hate being sick and passing on that sickness to another person in the house!
But there's one more think I hate more than being sick and passing it on.
I hate being sick and passing on that sickness to another person in the house who passes it on to another person in the house!
But theres one more think I hate more than being sick and passing it on and on.
I hate being sick and passing on that sickness to another person in the house who passes it on to another person in the house who passes it on to another person in the house!
But theres one thing I hate most of all.
I hate being sick and passing on that sickness to another person in the house who passes it on to another person in the house who passes it on to another person in the house who passes it back to me!
Geez!!!!!

Now, I've just started this not so merry-go-round going ie. I'm the weakest link. I have a bad cold and sore throat and just passed it on to my girl. Hope it stops there or it'll be a really tiring not so merry-go-round.

One thing that any mother and wife hates most of all is for any member of her family to be sick because its hard looking after sick manja people but its even harder doing that when you yourself are sick!

21 comments:

  1. Aw. Get well soon, to everyone in your family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. better get you and your girl quaranteen to avoid the "not-so-merry-go-round"..

    hope you can recover soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, believe all mummies out there hate sickness being passing ard the hse too! sleepless/suffer nite for all of us! do take care ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, i agree. take care! we had same kind of sickness here too - started with sore throat!! My girl is 98% okay now, and I'm still stuck with cough & flu... Hmm..better strengthen those belum kena ones with some vitamins. Guess what, children & relatives in my hometown also having the same kind of sickness....one after another!

    May everyone be well and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it is only awhile ago that another episode passed, but now hubby got running nose and pass it to Bea1, she had to skip school today...argh!!!
    Hope everyone in your house well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dinah, :)

    narrowband, at the moment My Boy and My Man belum kena but I takut ler..

    egghead, difficult to quarantine when we sleep together..

    jesslyn, nitetime is the most difficult... especially if the babies wakes up crying...

    annie, May everyone be well and healthy indeed!

    mama22beas, you must take extra care of yourself then since you're almost due. Hope papa22beas and Bea1 get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i had mine last month. it was terrible...mommy cannot fall sick, that's what hubby told me.
    you get well pretty soon okay...drink lotsa lotsa water. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah... sked la, quite a few blog these past week mostly all mummies sick :( take care ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. miche, ya lor, mommy kenot fall sick one. very susah.

    big bok, give me a 5!

    jason, thank you. aunty sudah jumpa doctor so hopefully gets better soon.

    sue, must be the season. your take care too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor MG, so kesian, get well soon to everyone at home.
    My son got a bit warm during the weekend, I quickly cook barley for him, he is ok now. Take care MG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor poor MG. Hope you get well soon. I know something worse than that. That big baby of yours got sick and demanded attention. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. feel better mummy! take more vitamin C...bunches of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no... Hope you get well soon.
    very poor mommy wan, sick lagi have to take care of everything, nobody manja tim.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone, thank you for your kind get well wishes. Ya lor, when sick dat time, sometimes the big baby is the most manja but mommy never get chance to manja manja one, still going strong as usual/business as usual. Anyway, been to the doc and feeling slightly better now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah.. it's bad enough you are not well, if the kids got it, it'll be worse, for them and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you break the cycle. What is worst than everyone sick at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. adiejin, pity all the mommies.

    zara's mama, yah I very sked of the kids falling ill.

    michelle, too late. The big baby's got it now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...