I'm a Mrs Jekyll and Mdm Hyde mommy.
Mrs Jekyll often comes out:
- at bedtimes when the stage is set for relaxation. Apparently Mrs Jekyll likes to take it easy
- when the kids say or do something funny and sweet
- when the kids need comforting
- especially during mealtimes
- when rushing to go out or simply when rushing
- when busy with chores especially those that require concentration and no interuptions for eg. writing a cheque etc
- when sleepy
- during times of stress
Oh my gosh! When writing this out, I realised that its very hard to think of the times when Mrs Jekyll appears but it was easy to think of the times Mdm Hyde came out to play! Hmm.... must do something about this! Hope the kids don't get too frightened by the horrible, ugly, scary monstor Mdm Hyde!
On another note, I won't be blogging very much over the next couple of weeks so my blog posts will be rather short (I'm usually long winded). I won't have very much time to visit blogs too (sorry guys and gals) but lack of time won't stop me from blogging because my blog is my positive place. Its a place where I gather my positive thoughts, practise positive thinking so to speak, and its a place where I remind myself to be thankful for the little things. Most of my life, especially during my teenage years, I have been a negative person, a pessimist and an intovert but not anymore. (Now, reading my blog you wouldn't think it would you because my blog is mostly positive, or so I hope it to be. I won't rant very much on my blog, I promise.) I love my blog too much to stop blogging even when I have little time. So I shall blog on. Thank you for visiting.