- "very bad" (said full of emotion with lower lip hanging out in a pout. He usually uses this phrase on me when I scold him or when his sister bullies him. Hahaha.)
- "I did it!" (said full of exhilaration when he achieves something)
- "Cheh cheh (elder sister) and baby good. Daddy and mummy ndotty!" (naughty)
- "thats why" (he adds this phrase to the end of almost every sentence. Its really amusing to hear him mumbling to himself and adding "thats why" to the end of his sentences. Lol!)
- "be careful" (thats because I'm always telling him to be careful so he's just mimicking me but it sounds much nicer coming from him. Coming from me, it sounds like a nag and being overprotective. Coming from him it sounds cute that a little fella knows how to show concern like that. Hahaha.)
- "I want too" or "baby too" (because everything that his sister wants, he wants too!)
- "I dunno" (said very nochalantly when we question him)
- "I wanna drink nuke" (nuke=milk)
I love to hear his baby talk. He sounds sooooo adorable especially when he tries to speak like an adult with his childish baby voice. *Muaks muaks baby* Mummy sayang!
Now that baby can talk, my girl has more fun and someone to keep her company. I hear them having funny conversations when they are playing together. Its really amusing.