KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Monday, December 11, 2006



My new "job" is to blog for money!

I've got a new "job" now. My "job" is to blog for money. Its the most flexible "job". I can work as hard or as little as I want and at anytime I choose to. I would definitely recommend it to other SAHMs too. Its legitimate and it pays. I won't need to extend my hand like a little girl anymore to ask hubby for money. Lol!

If you want to know more reasons why I love this new "job" of mine, go to my other blog where I've listed down the top few reasons why other SAHMs should consider becoming WAHMs and start receiving blog money too.

Its very simple. All you have to do is click on the little blue/green referral button on my sidebar which reads "PayPerPost - Get paid to blog about the things you love" and take it from there. BTW, I'll get paid US15.00 once your first blog posting is accepted. Hehe. Well, I thank you in advance but then you will be thanking me later too as you start earning more and more in your pyjamas!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog & new role! Sorry for the confusion...my mind is really screwy from work that I actually called someone named "David" Bill 2x and the guy was nice enough not to get mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kittycat,
    Hahaha. Izzit because Selangor is having holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting

    but does it require that you have a certain traffic before pay per post accepts you?

    Thanks
    MomIz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Momlz,
    No, not the traffic but it requires you to have a certain number of posts and your blog must be a few months old. You can surf over to the payperpost site to check out the terms of service if you are interested. Just google for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...