Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, December 11, 2006

My new "job" is to blog for money!

I've got a new "job" now. My "job" is to blog for money. Its the most flexible "job". I can work as hard or as little as I want and at anytime I choose to. I would definitely recommend it to other SAHMs too. Its legitimate and it pays. I won't need to extend my hand like a little girl anymore to ask hubby for money. Lol!

If you want to know more reasons why I love this new "job" of mine, go to my other blog where I've listed down the top few reasons why other SAHMs should consider becoming WAHMs and start receiving blog money too.

Its very simple. All you have to do is click on the little blue/green referral button on my sidebar which reads "PayPerPost - Get paid to blog about the things you love" and take it from there. BTW, I'll get paid US15.00 once your first blog posting is accepted. Hehe. Well, I thank you in advance but then you will be thanking me later too as you start earning more and more in your pyjamas!

Popular Posts