KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Thursday, January 13, 2005



Precious Moments II

About a week ago, I wrote about the precious moments my children give me that I want to record down here on my online diary for keepsakes. Well.... since then, I've been..

  • shit on
  • pissed on
  • spit on
  • kicked in the stomach (accidentally - bagi chance lah)
  • scratched by little finger nails that I've not trimmed for only a couple of days
  • woken up from sleep countless of times each time I doze off. (kinda like a sleep deprivation torture)
  • punched in the jaw (or feels that way) by a little colliding head
  • shouted at by toddler "mum.....mmy want orange joooocee, want vibeena (ribena)"
  • screamed at by baby "waaa.........hh...... waaa...hhhhh" with his pleading and 'you just can't resist but have to pick me up look.'
  • bitten while breastfeeding (Ouch!!!!)

Oh Gosh! I just love being a mum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...