About a week ago, I wrote about the precious moments my children give me that I want to record down here on my online diary for keepsakes. Well.... since then, I've been..
- shit on
- pissed on
- spit on
- kicked in the stomach (accidentally - bagi chance lah)
- scratched by little finger nails that I've not trimmed for only a couple of days
- woken up from sleep countless of times each time I doze off. (kinda like a sleep deprivation torture)
- punched in the jaw (or feels that way) by a little colliding head
- shouted at by toddler "mum.....mmy want orange joooocee, want vibeena (ribena)"
- screamed at by baby "waaa.........hh...... waaa...hhhhh" with his pleading and 'you just can't resist but have to pick me up look.'
- bitten while breastfeeding (Ouch!!!!)
Oh Gosh! I just love being a mum!