Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak

Having a cough reminds me of all those times I had a cough and took the Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak (Nin Jiom Pek Pah Koa) as a kid. I still took it as an adult occassionaly maybe out of habit, until I chanced upon this one day and discovered that I had been taking the fake/counterfeit drug!

Now this brings back memories of other stuff I consumed as a kid including:

Cod Liver Oil either in capsule or liquid form. I remember the cod liver capsules looked like gel and I liked to squish them to feel the liquid inside. They were more palatable than the liquid ones which was white and thick. Apparently now, they have them in different flavours, like these. Funny. Back then there weren't as many advertisements but still most people I know has had their parents stuff cod liver oil down their throats.

Pil 'Chi-Kit' Teck Aun for diarrhea. I adored the tiny looking little pills. They looked so cute. Didn't take much persuasion to consume those. TV Smith has something funny to say about them on his National Page. Go take a look.

Popular Posts