Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

Wednesday, December 22, 2004



The Blogger's Mind

Help! I think this blogging virus thingy has spread to my brain. I keep getting these thoughts intermittently throughout the day....

  • "Hmm...What shall I blog today?"
  • "Wow. This picture will look great on my blog." (Flash! Snap! Snap! - I love digital cameras. Can you tell?)
  • "Ah. I've just come up with a great blogging idea. Wish I had a laptop.....(Santa! Yoohoo, are you there? I've been so nice all year round, really, not naughty at all!)
  • "I wonder what title to give this blog?"
  • "Help! I'm having a writer's block. I haven't updated my blog for some time now..."
  • "I wonder if anyone's left a comment on my blog."
  • "Time to check my tracker to see who last visited."
  • "Freebies...freebies....got any more blog add-ons and freebies to sign up for?"
  • "Must check out more directories to list on when I am free......"
  • "Hmm...think I will record all these thoughts and memories I have on my blog. Don't care if it bores everyone to tears. I blog for me!" :-)
  • "Oh, so many blogs to read and so little time......"
  • "I wonder if there's any new banners I can add to my banner collection."
  • "I left a comment on so & so's blog, I wonder if so & so has replied?"
  • "I think I forgot to ping the Project Petaling Street for my latest blog"
  • the list goes on..........

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...