Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Its hard to say goodbye

Its all over now. You belong to someone else now. I can no longer call you mine.

I still remember the first time I saw you. It was way back in 1997. It was quite close to Chinese New Year and everyone was in a festive mood. You looked very bright. Father was there and he approved :-) I couldn't wait to take you home to show off to everyone.

You have been with me for so long now. I'm sorry if I didn't take care of you the way you took care of me. You sheltered me from the wind, rain and storms. You were there when the sun shone and still there when the sky turned dark. We've been to so many places together. You took me to work everyday and for holidays too. I shall miss you now that you're no longer here.

But its all over now. I've signed the papers yesterday. I don't think I will see you ever again.

Yup, I've finally sold my old, faithful car. Now I'm truly a housebound, housewife without any transport. Help!!! The car was bought in 1997 with help on the downpayment by boyfriend (then), husband (now) but of course yours truly paid for all the instalments herself. :) Husband always complains "I bought you the car, you never take care of it." (Eh, I paid the instalments myself mah.) He will not let me forget the fact that I returned to the sales office after consulting with him to tell the salesperson that I preferred to pay a bigger downpayment so that I could settle the instalments in 3 years instead of 5. (He he. Smart yah? Since he would be paying the downpayment).

Popular Posts