KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Tuesday, December 07, 2004



Why I blog

When I first came across blogs while surfing some time ago, I shook my head and thought to myself "these people too free, got nothing else better to do." (Now hubby says that of me). I have been trying to get hubby to join me in blogging but......(hopefully one day he will because I believe it is something he would enjoy too.) Thanks to 5XMom and Twinsmom and their lovely blogs, I have discovered the fun of blogging.

Here is 10 top reasons why I blog:

  1. I want to create my own mini, personalised, parenting website/resource.
  2. Its nice to keep a journal of my childrens' development.
  3. I enjoy writing. Its therapeutic.
  4. Writing helps me organise my thoughts.
  5. I now have an outlet for my 'creative juices'. I love to fiddle around with my templates.
  6. I enjoy the camaraderie between fellow bloggers.
  7. I learn a lot about people by reading other blogs.
  8. Blogging has opened up a whole new way of communicating.
  9. Blogging adds humour to my day.
  10. I get a 'kick' when others visit my blog. Its nice when they leave a comment to share their own experience with me. (Cheap thrill. Haha.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...