KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Programmes At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Monday, May 08, 2006



Whats in my handbag = Who Am I?

This is a woman's handbag content meme from Lilian. She said "Duh, I know it is very silly but it says a lot about us, ya?" How true. I read some of the memes and from the content of their handbags, I found King's wife to be a hoarder, 5xmom a colourful personality and Scb a party animal. (Please continue to pray for Scb who has been readmitted to the ICU).

I seldom respond to tags but since my handbag requires some cleanup anyway......here goes.

  1. What’s the regular handbag you carry?
    Plain, boring, ole classic, timeless, elegant, evergreen black. I have just one bag. (not one lipstick ok Lilian? Haha.) Gift from hubby. Choice was his too. I don't really like the design but I remember we went to shop for it together and I was so fussy and could not find any after several hours and places, in the end, I agreed to what he picked! Hmm.... this makes me feel like posting another topic "Does Your Spouse Rule What You Wear?"

  2. What’s inside?
  • handphone
  • keys
  • baby comb
  • 2 pens
  • 1 notebook
  • tissues
  • wallet (black as well)
  • double lipstick holder and mirror
  • Popular book shop voucher
  • San Francisco Steakhouse Value Set Lunch menu
  • 3 lipsticks and a lipgloss (Colours? Toasted nut, sandal wood, mango sorbet) I'm an earthy person. I love nudes, neutrals and other natural colours like these.

Now, if I didn't know me, I'd say that this MG woman is very conservative and boring just looking at her bag and its contents. So now you know me through my handbag. Time for me to know you better......

  1. Maria
  2. Blurblur
  3. Jomel
  4. Elaine
  5. Bkworm

To the 5 above, ignore this tag if you feel like ignoring it. And to anyone else who has to cleanup handbag like me or who don't mind sharing your personality through your handbags, consider yourself tagged!

13 comments:

  1. wahh....handbag also got tag hehe....where's all the diapers and camera? Not in your bag also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got three bags, which one you want to know? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jazzmint,
    Diapers in the car, camera at home and out only on special occassions. We travel light. On our outings with the kids, we don't take along any strollers, diapers, milk bottle etc along. We just take them! Hahaha. How about doing the meme so we can get to know you through your handbag? ;)

    maria,
    The current one you are using loh... you never read ar? Remember to take pictures and post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MG,

    Is that me that you have tagged? The link seems to have shown otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have 2 pen and 1 notebook in your bag. just curious- what's the content of the notebook?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine,
    Yup its you! Hehe. Sorry, the link is correct now.

    two little fellas,
    Good question. This particular notebook is filled up to the brim with nonsense doodles by my girl. Haha. Its something I give her to pass the time if we have to do some waiting. Otherwise, I normally use it to jot down my grocery shopping list, list of questions to ask the doctor if I'm seeing one, things to remind myself less I forget or things I want to blog about. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a "bag infatuation" person, i like to buy bag (not branded) whenever i like it. So, not really count on how many i have.

    On my last work, my bag usually could find handphone, keys, wallet, paper, tissue and sweets.

    But now (full-time-mom), my bag is just full of my son's stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a cheap bag person :). As I work, the "bag" I carry most contains:
    Medication (from gastric to pain killers)
    Keys, keys, keys
    Two lipstick & 1 lip gloss
    A small mirror
    A miniature perfume
    A comb
    My watch
    Pen drive
    Pen
    Purse
    And finally...my bag is always preferably BLACK as in boring...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hui sia,
    Then you need a big bag! :P

    immomsdaughter,
    Hahaha. Boring huh? I suppose, then like me, you would have a boring pair of black shoes to match the boring black bag?

    ReplyDelete
  10. U r almost right there ;) except this CNY could not find a black pair of shoe so had to settle for blue...ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. You only have ONE bag??!!

    Wow! ONE bag??!!

    Amazing..

    (I'm in awe, I'm not even looking at what content you have).

    ReplyDelete
  12. immomsdaughter,
    Well my black shoes has almost worn out so recently I went and bought a replacement.... brown one. Talk about boring! Now, at least blue is better than brown! Hahaha.

    zara's mama,
    Yes, you read it right. I have just ONE bag! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Semi permanent make up has alot of uses! But did you know that a woman consumes over 4 to 9 lbs of lipstick in her lifetime! Here is the link that I found that shows all of the research:

    http://www.lipink.com/lipstick_wax_s/6510.htm&Click=33586

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...