Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fellow bloggers unite

A little girl needs her mother to wake up from a coma.

Fellow blogger Scb is in a coma since Sat, 8 April 2006. I do not know her personally nor have I met her. All I know is that through some of the "gila-gila" posts she publishes, if you look further beyond that, you will see a mother who loves her little girl dearly. It eats at my heartstrings to know that the little girl may be in a confusing place right now.

I won't post a third party account of what happened to her. Please read the following blogs for updates on her condition.

Rojaks
Nine3Nine3
Jomel

Perhaps some of you who happen to read my blog do not happen to read hers as well hence the reason for this post. I hope that you will join me and others to go to Scb's blog to give her a wake-up call or simply just pray for her whatever your faith may be. Maybe a miracle can happen through the joint power of prayers in numbers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest updates can be found here:

Please continue to pray
A moment of prayer/Joint prayer for Scb - Lunchtime/1pm (Asian time) April 19,2006
Spare your voice for Scb campaign - Record your voices/talk to scb. It will be compiled into a cd and played for her to listen. Click on the link or picture link for more info. Or step by step instructions can be found here.






A very good idea of what to say to scb from 5xmom taken from the comments she left at Lin Peh's blog. Another thing, I think its a good idea for someone to read the comments on her blog to her, either through recording if possible or printed and read out to her by someone who's going to visit. Can anyone do that?

5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...
The most frustrating thing happened. I sat through two hours, sieving through SCB's old blog post, compiled them and wanted to post. It disappeared! Actually, I wanted to suggest we read her old postings for her to listen. Rather than everyone making some similar recording. You know...if she can listen back to all her hope, her love for her baby and things like that, it will be very much encouraging. But arrgggh..my two hours work disappeared! So, I am going to record a sample of it later when my kids and lou kong have gone to sleep. Then, people will get an idea what I am talking about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more updates on scb's condition go here:

Dianne's blog

Also got this latest update which I copy and paste from Rojaks blog.

Sms from Jomel : "I just left the Hospital, she looks better today.Breathing more comfortably, not struggling, twice eyes open slightly look at me.I asked her to blink if she can see me, her eyelids moved abit .... There is hope."

Jomel has just updated her blog with the most hopeful news. Do read:

Hope Hopper Hoppest

For future updates, please visit the blog specially created for Scb, link provided below:

For Siao Cha Bor

Popular Posts