The reason why I'm doing this tag?
"forced" me to do it tagged me with this line:
Mumsgather (loud and clear, don’t pretend you didn’t see this)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
The abnormally high equity premium since 1926 is certainly not sustainable. (The hubby's book lah!)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
PC Speaker (My desk is clean today. Whoopee!)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Formula 1 results (No time to watch the whole thing mah!)
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
1pm (lunchtime! I feel rumbly in my tummy!)
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1.25pm (lunchtime! *rumble rumble rumble* Think I'll stop here to makan.)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Clickety, clackety sound of baby playing with blocks plus sound of my girl singing and opening drawers containing her toys
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last evening. Went out to "ta pau" dinner and let the kids enjoy some kiddy rides while waiting
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My own blog. MSN conversation window screen (chatting with second sis while blogging)
9. What are you wearing?
Exercise gear. Cycling shorts and T-shirt. (Just finished exercising to make up for pigging out during the weekend)
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah. Dreamt I was sitting for an exam, someone stole my chair in the exam hall and I couldn't complete the questions on time! (Any dream interpreters out there?)
11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago, listening to both the kids pretending to "read" each in their own style and just a moment ago listening to my girl trying to teach baby how to say "banana" (the kids always make me laugh one moment and shout the next like mad woman like dat)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Framed up certificates (Kiasuism. No lah, Seriously they make a nice decoration/give a nice look to the study room)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Can't remember. Too long ago. However if home videos were to be counted, it would be Disney's "Dumbo" (My repertoir of films are mostly limited to kids videos these days)
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Security. (ie. child education policies, share investments etc before luxury items)
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I love to sleep ;) (Or perhaps you knew that already?)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Reduce proverty and be rid everyone of illness (Whoops! Supposed to be only one thing but theres just too many things that need change)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first child is a girl! (So no need to imagine)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My first child is a girl so cannot answer this as well. (Hehe.)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not sure as haven't really thought about it but if I did, I'd miss the people, the weather and the food for sure.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Welcome, my child"
25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.
P.S. To the 5 people I tagged, if you have been tagged before this, it just goes to show more than one person thought of you :)
Monday, April 24, 2006
The reason why I'm doing this tag?