I wonder why .... babies always choose to poop or poo or pansai or have a bowel movement or whatever else you want to call it....
- just before leaving the house especially when you're in a hurry
- just after leaving the house for an outing
- right after a bath and a change into nice clean clothes
- when you're out of the house and can't find a place to change them
- in the car
- just when you sit down for a drink or meal
- when you're busy doing something else
I suppose the reason must be because babies poo all the time. Haha. Especially newborns! I remember my girl would poo right before, during and after a breastfeed when she was a newborn. Aiyoh! So tiring. I soon learned to ignore it and changed her only after a feed.
We always tell them... "You all think your daddy print money ah? One diaper costs xxx cents."