KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Friday, September 09, 2005



My First Goodnight Kiss


Last night, after our chit chat, my girl reached over and gave me several goodnight kisses. She is a very affectionate little girl, just like her mummy! Hehehe. Which brings me to my next post... "Are women more affectionate than men?"

Ok. Sorry, I got sidetracked. Anyway, suddenly baby stood up from his side of the bed and walked towards me. I was wondering what was happening when I saw his little face lunge towards me with mouth open and then I realised it. He was imitating his sister and giving me a goodnight kiss. (Only it felt like he was trying to eat my face. Haha.) He then tried again several times. *Muaks! Muaks! Muaks!* He looked very pleased with his new found skill afterwards.

Yes baby! Mummy loves you too! What a moment! I love it! I love the moment and shall include it among the snapshots in my mind.

10 comments:

  1. I am so envious! My girl ah, ya sometimes she will move her lips/mouth towards my cheek but she is biting instead of kissing me. Wonder why she just love to bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincident, my girl asked for a kiss after a hug... these are the moments we'll cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jefferene, start with a bite first mah. good start :)

    dg, yes, it gives us wonderful memories to keep always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son will give me a kiss whenever I ask for one :P
    and also leave me a face full of saliver after that... LOL
    but I still looking forward to the day when he will voluntary give me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. egghead. ah haha. they always leave some drool behind. at least you still get when asked, no need to pujuk pujuk first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute..!! i would have loved it..! although not so much the drool.. heheh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boy gives kisses by offering his cheek(!). Probably because when we kiss him, we kiss his cheek. So whenever we ask him to give a kiss, he'll just turn his cheek to our lips.. Although the first time he tried to kiss (or so I thought), he planted a bite on my lip!! Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. big bok, kc, the kisses often full of drool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my son loves to kiss.
    sometime when i carry him and move my lips towards him, he automatically turn his lips to me...*KISS*
    hahahaha so fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute, makes me feel like want to cubit some cute cheeks after reading this comment. Think I'll go look for baby. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...