Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, September 09, 2005

My First Goodnight Kiss


Last night, after our chit chat, my girl reached over and gave me several goodnight kisses. She is a very affectionate little girl, just like her mummy! Hehehe. Which brings me to my next post... "Are women more affectionate than men?"

Ok. Sorry, I got sidetracked. Anyway, suddenly baby stood up from his side of the bed and walked towards me. I was wondering what was happening when I saw his little face lunge towards me with mouth open and then I realised it. He was imitating his sister and giving me a goodnight kiss. (Only it felt like he was trying to eat my face. Haha.) He then tried again several times. *Muaks! Muaks! Muaks!* He looked very pleased with his new found skill afterwards.

Yes baby! Mummy loves you too! What a moment! I love it! I love the moment and shall include it among the snapshots in my mind.

Popular Posts