Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mama's Vs Papa's

I'm back from my blog break. I thought I might have some time to read blogs even when I was not blogging but in the end, I didn't have the time. So, after two weeks, this is what I got on my feed reader.

Looks like the Mama's have more to say than the Papa's with a total of 151 posts vs 61 posts. (So what else is new?) But the statistics not accurate lah... I've got more Mama's on my feedreader.

Wah! So many posts to read. 151 + 61 + 157 makes 369. Think I'll have to mark them all as read. Can't possibly catch up with all. Sob. Sob.


Mama's on the blog (151)
5xmom (31)
Along's Blog (1)
annieblog (5)
Apa-apa je
Bkworm (2)
Chrissy's blog
The Curious Incident (27)
Double Happiness 双喜临门 (15)
Faythe's Baby Blog (4)
Happy Family (1)
I Am A Domestic Goddess (4)
In Search of Oneself (5)
Inspirations
Lollies's Modblog (8)
Mama22beas (5)
Msau & SQ Playground (2)
Musings By the Amused (7)
My Little Sunshine (3)
myBabyBay.com Blog (7)
Shamira's Little World (4)
Shopping Mum (7)
The Suzette (7)
生活点滴 (6)

Papa's on the Blog (61)
Belacan Times (7)
Breakthroughs (4)
Dude of my Kingdom (2)
Little Luke "Skywalker" (9)
Loopy Meals (12)
My Life (14)
PapiMami (9)
Through My Eyes (4)

Others on the blog (157)
AlwaysWoW! (7)
Anan's Journal
The Angelic Grace
Autumn Music (1)
Buangmasa
CrazyGrr's NoNSenSe (6)
Doc's blog (18)
Evening Primrose Oil
Fishtail (3)
Fret-Work
Frozenlily - MunKit Online
Heavenly's blog (8)
I think....therefore I am
It's all about me, myself & I (22)
Jason Mumbles (10)
JustNice (3)
Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism (9)
Living Gem (3)
Malaysia Best (13)
Matakecil
Mei's TheScarfer (6)
Mr Kiasu
Mystiqangel (9)
Oliviasy's (5)
Rojaks Daily (6)
simontalks.com (13)
The Solbourne Identity (10)
Sweetness Of the Mango
Treasurable Memories (5)
Twins Comic

Popular Posts