Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Night Rush

There are many articles about morning rush.

However, what I experience is night rush. It starts at dinner. Each night, at dinner, I have to rush to get the kids to finish their meal, then it is a rush to get them to complete some school work, followed by a rush to drink milk, rush to brush teeth, wash up and change, rush to give and apply whatever medicine they are currently taking (yeah, they are always falling sick), then if there is time, reading time or chatting time, rush for lights off, then rush to sleep.

Gosh! I feel like a mad woman each night dashing here and there. My evenings are really hectic. No relaxing evening with a drink and movie for me. Sob. Sob. No annual leave, no relief. I feel so rushed!

Popular Posts