Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Her First Day at Kindergarden

Today is my girl's first day at Kindergarden. She proudly wore her new uniform and carried her backpack which was given by the kindy. I tied her hair up neatly and then........ "Smile! Say Cheese!" *Flash Flash. Snap Snap.* Lol!

The kindergarden was a bit chaotic when we got there. Lots of parents and little kids running around. Some were still making payment and collecting school uniforms. There were some insurance papers to sign and right after I did that they told me we could go. My girl was rather surprised and so was I. Haha. We were there less than an hour.

Before leaving, I took my girl for a walk around the kindy and looked at her classroom, the toilet, kitchen etc. I saw another mother with her son looking around the same classroom. After finding out that her son was also the same age, I told my girl "Look, this is going to be your new classmate." Both mother and child ignored me. Hmm.. hopefully my girl will be better at making new friends than me. Haha.

The teachers said tomorrow is orientation day, whatever that means.

The verdict:

MG: "Did you like your first day at kindy?"

My Girl: "A little bit." (said with a shy smile).

Popular Posts