Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, November 25, 2011

Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys

Last in my series of Top Christmas Gift Recomendations is this Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys. I do not have any Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Men because I can't think of one. I will have to get my husband to write that one but if he ever writes one, I will probably win the lottery. He is not into blogging very much. Here aer some of my ...

NEW! CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS 2012

Christmas Gift Guide For Kids 2012
Click On Picture To Go To Christmas Gift Guide For Kids 2012
The image was illustrated by Kopi Soh

Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys

1. Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys Age 7


My boy is 7 so naturally I had to make a gift lens on Squidoo just for him. Even if I can't get the items on my wishlish for him, it is still nice to dream of getting them and imagining his delight when receiving the gifts. This Gift Idea lens is specially for boys age 7. You can browse through it to get some idea for what to buy for a boy age 7 for Christmas.

2. Christmas Book Ideas for Boys


Here are some Christmas Book Ideas for Kids. They make great holiday reading as they are all about Christmas and the Holidays. Some of them are from kids Popular Book Series too. Series Books are great for encouraging children to read. Why not start with one or two this Christmas. Fill that reluctant boy's stocking with a Popular Series or Chapter Book to start him off on a lifelong love for reading. It will be a Christmas present he won't forget.

3. Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys based on certain Cartoon Characters that they like

I have got some Squidoo lenses for boys based on certain famous boys cartoon characters. You can visit these lenses for Christmas Gift Ideas for....

a) Thomas the Tank Engine Gift Ideas for fans
b) Bob the Builder Gift Ideas for fans
c) Barney and Friends Gift Ideas for fans

Besides Christmas gift ideas, you can also find other valuable information in these lenses on online sites and activities for these famous boys cartoon characters.

Related Articles:

Top Christmas Gift Ideas For Girls for Christmas 2011
Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Women for Christmas 2011

Popular Posts