Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, March 15, 2013

Doing Homework

The other day when I was cleaning my son's desk, I found a strange creature.

It had saucer like eyes with an antenna or a nose that looked like springs. It had only one leg. Its body was rectangular and its one leg was cylinder shaped. It rattled when you shook it. It was translucent but it also had tinges of yellow and blue on its body and one leg.

Here, let me show you what it looks like.




That was what my boy was doing when he was supposed to be doing his homework. He had glued his torchlight toy tops onto two of his mechanical pencil lead box. Glued a mechanical pencil spring onto the lead box, stuck his pencil into a glue stick, then used tape to tape them all together.

That is what it always does when he is supposed to be doing his homework ie... play with his stationery. All the guilty party can say is "I'm very creative, mum"

Popular Posts