Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, October 03, 2013

A Little Boy's Imagination

Last night my boy showed me a BM Karangan that he wrote for school. I had a good laugh when I read it. He is one imaginative little boy. I'm posting it here for keepsakes so I can show it to him when he grows older. :)


It says...

Kasut Terbang

Saya mempunyai sepasang kasut terbang. Kasut terbang itu berjenama Nike. Kasut terbang itu menggunakan graviti dan api yang tidak mengeluarkan asap. Kasut terbang itu pula boleh menjadi telefon bimbit, rumah, iPad atau komputer riba.

Kasut terbang itu terbang dengan cepat. Oleh itu, saya hanya menggunakan satu minit untuk pergi ke luar negara. Setiap Isnin, Selasa, Rabu, Khamis dan Jumaat, saya menggunakan kasut terbang itu untuk pergi ke sekolah. Saya sangat gembira kerana dapat datang ke sekolah dengan awal. Saya berasa amat sayang dengan kasut terbang itu. Saya menjaga kasut terbang itu dengan baik.

Translation..

Flying shoes

I have a pair of flying shoes. Its brand is Nike (lol). The flying shoes works on graviti and fire that does not produce smoke (wow, environmental friendly. haha). The flying shoes can turn into a hand phone, house, iPad or laptop computer. (rotfl. That's my boy! That is really very like him.)

The flying shoes flies very fast. That is why it only takes a minute to go overseas. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (According to him, he could not remember what 'weekday' is called in Malay), I use the flying shoes to go to school. I am very happy to be able to go to school early. I love my flying shoes very much. I take good care of it.

Popular Posts