Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Blogging Magnetism

There's this strange pull, this attraction, this addiction called blogging. The more I blog, the more I feel like blogging. If I allowed myself to, I could/would probably write more than one post a day. And so I have this self-imposed limit of "a blog a day" (makes the stress go away) and "no blogging during weekends" otherwise....... Mr MG is gonna clobber me!

Blogging is consumming me up! And so......

  • I'm not going to blog
  • I'm not going to think of what to blog
  • I'm not going to read blogs
  • I'm not going to blog hop
  • I'm not going to leave a comment
  • I'm not going to reply to comments
  • I'm not going to check my stats
  • I'm not going to look at my referral list
  • I'm not going to refresh my blog


..................................




..................................




..................................




................. in the next........... 5 minutes. Okie! Done! I've gotten it out of my chest. (ie. the guilt of blogging when I really should be doing other things.) See y'all tomorrow!

Popular Posts