Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Online Chinese New Year Game for Kids

I like to let my kids play themed games to help them remind them about an oncoming festival as well as to create excitement for them about the coming event. So since Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I let them play with Chinese New Year themed games and teach them to sing Chinese New Year songs. This is in addition to bringing them to buy new clothes, cookies and decorations to help put them in the mood. :)

Here's an online Chinese New Year Game that my kids like to play. The character is Kai Lan from NickJr.com. In the game the kids are supposed to help collect some coins for yeh yeh (grandfather) to put into angpow packets.

Here is the url to the online Chinese New Year game. I hope that your kids enjoy it too. Cheers!

Popular Posts