Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, March 07, 2011

Before and After Photos













With my boy falling sick at the tail end of Chinese New Year, I had no mood nor time to post up any post about Chinese New Year. Now, this is all the energy I have left to post before it becomes end of the year. :P

We went to Kek Lok Si in Penang at dusk. Watching the fairy lights being switched on was magical, simply magical. We climbed the Pagoda, something I've done many times before but not with the kids. I was tired but the hubby and the kids were excited so I managed to find some reserve energy to climb.

At the top, the boy said.. "Mummy, look! I can see the whole town! So lovely!" His excited look and happy expression when he said that, made the tiring climb worthwhile. :)

This year we also went to Gurney Drive to play fireworks and let go some wishing lanterns. That was magical too.

We had a wonderful time at the beggining of Chinese New Year though not at the end but things are back to normal now.

Popular Posts