Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

His and Hers - Favourite Words

Previously I had written a post called "Describe Your Child In One Word". Funnily, I get a lot of visits to this blog from people searching for that term. Strange indeed.

Anyway, today's post is about His and Hers. His and Her.... favorite words that is.

At the moment my girl's favorite word is "Wait ah.." while my boy's favorite word is "Oops!" 


I guess that about sums up how they are at this moment in time.

My girl....

Come on. Everyone is waiting for you. Wait ah.....
Come on downstairs, its time to eat. Wait ah....
Come up now, its time to do your homework. Wait ah.....
What are you doing so long in the toilet. Wait ah....


My boy...

What happened to your pen? Oops!
Where is your tumbler? Oops!
How come you missed out this question? Oops!
Why did you lose your timetable again? Oops!


One is enough to drive any mum insane. I have two.

Popular Posts