Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, February 02, 2018

Free Printable 2018 Calendar For Girls



I have a habit of changing my desktop wallpaper to one featuring a calendar for the month. I was searching for the February 2018 calendar when I chanced upon this absolutely adorable and cute kawaii mermaid printable 2018 calendar that is perfect for little girls.

I quickly emailed the creator to request permission to share her image and free printable on my blog and she generously agreed. Thank you, Andrea. I love your printable.

Parents, if you want to download and print out this sweet calendar for your little princess, follow this link to The Cottage Market blog. The printable comes in two sizes. 5 x 7 or 8.5 x 11. There's a cute little mermaid for each month of the year in 2018.

Hmm... let's see. I like the March one where the little mermaid is taking a selfie. Or the May one where the little mermaid is cooking or the April one, I like that pose with the rabbits and the look is so sweet. Oh, I can't decide. I like them all! Go check them out, parents. Enjoy!

Popular Posts