Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unconditional Love

The kids give me unconditional love and it is the best thing in the world. They do not hold back their love. They like to be close to me. They like to hug and kiss me and they like me to cuddle and kiss them.

When I am mad at them, they get very upset and even when I am in the midst of my anger, they wish to rush up to me to be held. When they are mad at me, they may fold their arms and turn away from me in anger (when they don't get their way) but it usually lasts for just a little while before they rush back to hold my hands and smile at me. Its even faster if I smile at them first.

When I am not well, they will come and sayang me and look at me with concern on their little faces. If my back hurts, they will try to give me a back massage and if I cut my hand they will come and touch it gently.

They listen to me and likewise they want me to be interested in them and listen to them all the time. :)

Give love away and you shall receive it too in manifold. How true it is with children. How good it is to give and receive unconditional love. :)

Popular Posts