Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Worst of Enemies, The Best of Friends

Thats my two kiddoes, thats who! They are constantly fighting and quarrelling. They push each other, scold each other, snatch toys etc. Their constant quibbling is driving me crazy. (Quibble means argue over petty things, yes thats what they do.)

But then........., as soon as I raise my voice or my hand suddenly they will become a loving pair of brother and sister as they run to each other and hug each other. Its really hilarious.

Ah siblings, how they hate each other and love each other. This love/hate relationship will continue for the rest of their lives. I just hope that its more love than hate. Hopefully, I can help to stir them towards the direction of love.

Related posts:

How to make sure your firstborn child accept the new baby
Siblings
Sibling Love
Finger Pointing
Birth Order Dynamics

Popular Posts