Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, October 01, 2010

Ben 10 Vs Ben 10 Alien Force

"Mummy, I don't like this Ben 10! I like the Ben 10 with the green clothes not the Ben 10 with the white clothes! Its Ben 10 Alien Force Mummy, not Ben 10!" he kept on insisting.

????????????????

It took me some time but eventually, I managed to figure out that he liked the 15 year old Ben 10, not the 10 year old Ben 10. I hadn't realised that there was a difference. Haha.


Ben 10 with the "white clothes" ie the 10 year old Ben 10
Well, I guess that Ben 10 must have been such a success that the creators decided to create an older version to keep the younger boys hooked as they grow up as well as to interest the older boys too.


Ben 10 with the "Green" clothes ie the older 15 year old Ben 10

My 6 year old boy prefers the older 15 year old Ben 10 and when I asked him why, he said.....

"because I like the Gwen in Ben 10 Alien Force!"


Gwen Tennyson at 10 and at 15 years of age

15 year old Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10 Alien Force

My boy can remember the names of all the 20 aliens and all their special powers that both Ben 10s can transform into, 10 each since the older Ben 10 has a new set of 10 aliens. I wish he was that good in his spelling and other lessons!

Read up all about Ben Tennyson, Gwen Tennyson and Kevin Levin or check up my Squidoo lens for links to Ben 10 Online Games or take the poll on Ben 10 vs Ben 10 Alien Force.

Updated on 16 March 2012 - My boy is 8 now. He has outgrown his Ben 10 Toys but he still can't get enough of his Ben 10 Books. So I guess that is why they have two different Ben 10s. One to cater to younger kids and the other to the older ones. ;)

Check out these Ben 10 Action Figurines of Ben 10, Kevin, Gwen and the Ben 10 Aliens:




Popular Posts