Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mother's Day Poem

Whats it like to be a mother? I never knew until I became one! This Sunday, May 14th 2006 is Mother's Day. I'm not usually online during the weekends so I'm posting this early. Just wanted to share this poem I wrote for myself (hehe) and for all the mother's who read my blog.

Happy Mother's Day to you all! On mother's day let us celebrate being a mom. On that day let us all go and take a look at our children, spend time with them, listen to them, hug them, kiss them and just love them. And that to me is the best way to celebrate Mother's Day. Much, much better than having a day off (though we long for it!), being treated at a restaurant or getting a gift. Our children are our best gift of all. What better way to celebrate mother's day than just being with them.



Being A Mother
Author: mumsgather

I feel a love so fierce and strong
For my little ones whom I adore
Sometimes I worry about doing wrong
In areas I've been carefree before

I scold, I pamper and I teach
Sometimes I even nag and I preach
All for the hope of guiding my child
So they won't turn wild

I am never too tired nor weary
When my child is sick and teary
Somehow I always find the strength
To carry on and on in length

My babies mummy loves you so much
You are my sunshine and my rainbow
How I love to feel your little touch
Just looking at you makes me glow

You've made me who I am and more
I've learned so much from having you
You've changed me to the very core
Just having you I became strong and grew

Thank you my children my precious gem
On this and every mother's day
As you remind me of how blessed I am
That heaven brought you my way


Popular Posts