Parenting Times
The Parenting Blog of Mumsgather Finds
Network with Malaysian Parents
❮
❯
⏸
!doctype>
Home
Mumsgather Finds
FB Group
About Us
Contact Us
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
More Emotional Blackmail
MG:
*Grumble grumble* *Scold scold* *Nag nag*
My Girl:
I love you!
MG:
Hmmph! I love you too!
My Girl:
Why talking I love you also so angry?
MG:
Ok. I love you. (*Smiles*)
Aiyoh! MG kena
blackmailed
again.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Merdeka Coloring Pages For Kids
It is the month of August and during this month schools will be having Merdeka themed art and decorations all over the school grounds. I...
Time Table Of A SJKC Student In A Before Or After School Care Centre
Children At An After School Care Centre Some time ago, we wrote about the Life In A Before Or After School Care Centre of a SK Studen...
How To Make Your Own Balloon Animals
How To Make Your Own Balloon Animals Have you ever been to a kids party where there is a clown who hands out balloon animals to the ha...