Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Slacked!

  1. I'm slacking in my diet and exercise (After losing 15 pounds, I've regained 3 pounds simply because I stopped resisting those plates of char koay teow and roti canai. My tummy is back and that makes me feel fat, sloppy and lazy to exercise. Its a vicious downward spiral I tell you)
  2. I'm slacking in my housework and cooking (Theres tonnes that I want to do but I'm not doing any of it)
  3. I'm slacking in my communications (ie. keeping in touch with people who are important to me)
  4. I'm slacking in my reading (all those books that I want to read are collecting dust and I'm behind in catching up with the news)
  5. I'm slacking in looking after hubby ("Hon, no glass of water for me ah? No massage for me today? How come we haven't eaten fruits for so many days? Have you done this/that yet?" Poor hubby is beggining to sound neglected)
  6. I'm slacking in making sure the kids are more productively occupied. (I just let them entertain themselves mostly though theres so much more I should be doing with them.)

AARRRGHHG! I JUST FEEL SO PLAIN LAZEEEEE!

MG: I've got to get out of this rut. How ah?

Lazy MG: Dunno

MG: No other way accept to get your butt outta this chair and start doing all those things you say you are slacking in!

Lazy MG: Aiyah, so lazy lah. I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING!

MG: Go! Woman! Go!

Lazy MG: Must I?

MG: Shoo! Shoo! GO NOW!!!!!

Popular Posts