Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Eavesdropping again

Overheard the kiddoes conversation while they were playing with the pop-up tunnel and tent. Nowadays they can hold quite complicated and long conversations compared to previously.

My Girl: Baby lie down like this. Put your legs straight. Nice or not? Happy or not?

My Boy: Not nice. Not nice.

My Girl: Baby you knock your head ah?

My Boy: Outside. Outside.

My Girl: Why you want to go outside?

My Boy: *Singing* Baby mine dun u cryyy"

My Girl: Happy happy happy. (Her favourite phrase)

My Boy: Happy (Baby is fast catching on the phrase too)

My Girl: Baby do the Dumbo wheeeee here at the tent

My Boy: Wheeeee dom!

My Girl: Baby do wheeeee dom! again. Baby come we go this side. Come. Come. Move. I want to sit, I want to sit here. You cannot sit here ah? If you don't want, then go outside, you sweating. Baby nevermind lah, I open this thing then got air, fresh air.

My Boy: Bye bye. Bye bye.

My Girl: Ok. Go and find daddy.

My Boy: Daddy, daddy.

My Girl: Call daddy louder.

My Boy: Daddy, daddeeeeee!

My Girl: Call daddy. Can you call daddy from work? Call daddy.

My Boy: Daddy?

I just love to listen to them play. (when they're not fighting that is!)

Popular Posts