Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Photo Editing iPhone and iPad AfterApp For Cool Family Photos

As parents we love to take photos of our children. With social media, this love is taken to even bigger and sleeping moment to share with our friends.
proportions as we record every waking

Today, I want to share with you a cool photo editing app to make your photos look really extraordinary and very special. 

I'm talking about the Perfect Image App by TongShuo. Sorry to Android users, this is only available for iOS devices.

If you have an iPad or iPhone then you should definitely check out this free photo editing app. It is also a collage maker by the way. It has got everything a photo editing app (for the layman) should need. So many cool effects, text, glitters, cartoons, different filters, stickers, doodles and frames. 

Once you're done, you can save and share it immediately on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, email or print. 

This morning I shared a good morning photo with our Facebook Parenting Group. Now, I'd like to share the original before photo. 

Before
Compare it with the after photo. So what do you think of my photo editing skills? Not much skill required here. It only took me a couple of minutes of fiddling with my phone because I couldn't sleep.

I love the app because as an online writer, I have to constantly illustrate with original pictures, quotes, posters etc. This apps makes it easy for me to make posters or cards. It gets a thumbs up from me!


After

Popular Posts