Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, August 24, 2015

Thank You For Following This Blog, We Are 11 This Year!

To all the readers who have been following this blog, thank you. Now it is time to hear from you! This blog is going to celebrate its 11th year anniversary next month. I can't believe how time has flown by.

When I first started this blog, my son was just 5 months old and my daughter was 2 1/2 years oldThe boy is now 11 years old and the girl 13. Time really flies. After writing for more than a decade, you'd think that I would run out of juice or ideas on what to write about but fortunately it has not happened yet. Oh, I do get writers block now and then and sometimes I take time off but when I do, I lose momentum and run out of things to write about. It is when I write continuously that I have more ideas to write. The more I write the more things I have to write about. It is really strange that way.

Writing online on a blog is about life so you never stop having things to write about because life goes on and you face new things so you write about new experiences along the way. Still, I would really like to hear from you.

Please take just a moment to fill up this form to let me know what else you would like to read on this blog. That will mean a great deal to me. Thank you!

Popular Posts