Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, August 14, 2015

Where To Learn Hanyu Pinyin On The Internet

Hanyu Pinyin is included in our Malaysian school syllabus for the Chinese Mandarin subject. I actually like the study of hanyu pinyin because it makes it easier for me as an English learner to read Mandarin. Sort of like a cheat sheet for reading Mandarin. I often buy bilingual Chinese/English storybooks with hanyu pinyin so I could read with or to the children. They didn't know my trick when they were younger but now they laugh at my horrible slang.

Anyway, today I want to share with you a wonderful site for kids to learn Hanyu Pinyin by the Curriculum Planning and Development Division of the Ministry of Education, Singapore. This hanyu pinyin page is actually part of an overall site for Primary School Students. If you don't explore it enough, you may not realize it is there so today I would like to highlight the hanyu pinyin part because it is not easy to get good educational materials like this one.

There are 11 lessons in all with exercises once you complete certain sections. Along the way, you will find practises, related games and they are full of audio and animations. I can't sing enough praises for it. The site is excellent! I totally love it and I am very sure you will too!

Previous Post: Are we kiasu because we send our kids for tuition

If you like this post or found it useful, please share it with your friends. Thank you.

Get more articles like this straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below.

* indicates required








Popular Posts